Covid-19 (Coronavirus) update:
Due to the Governor’s directions some cities have closed their Farmer’s Markets for March 2020.
Unfortunately, that means many of our markets have been closed since March 14, 2020. But things are opening up also, as of May 1, 2020 you can still find us at:
- Newport Beach Pier (near Charlie’s Chili) 8 am to 1 pm
- Irvine – Great Park Farmer’s Market – near the Five Points Ice Rink – this is currently a drive-thru market that moves quickly open from 9:30 am to 2:00 pm
- Ladera Ranch Market is back but now on Sundays from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Tuesday: Placentia Farmer’s Market – 130 E Yorba Linda, Placentia – 4 pm to 8 pm (has been opening by 3 pm during stay at home)
- Fullerton Farmer’s Market in the Parking Lot of the Main Library from 8 am to 1 pm
- Chino Hills Farmer’s Market at The Shops of Chino Hills – 3:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- Saturday: SoCo in Costa Mesa at Sunflower & Hyland from 9 am to 2 pm
Currently the following Farmer’s Markets are closed:
- Huntington Beach Tuesday night Street Fair and the Coast Vintage Market on the 2nd Sunday of every month.
We will keep you posted on any changes on Facebook or Instagram at BeeLadiesHoney and also our website – www.beeladieslocalhoney.com.
Thank you for your patience during these strange times.