Covid-19 (Coronavirus) update:
Due to the Governor’s directions some cities have closed their Farmer’s Markets for March 2020.
Unfortunately, that means many of our markets have been closed through March and some through April. As of March 14, 2020 you can still find us at:
- Sunday: Newport Beach Pier (near Charlie’s Chili) 8 am to 1 pm
- Tuesday: Placentia Farmer’s Market – 130 E Yorba Linda, Placentia – 4 pm to 8 pm
- Wednesday: Chino Hills Farmer’s Market at The Shops of Chino Hills – 3:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- Saturday: SoCo in Costa Mesa at Sunflower & Hyland from 9 am to 2 pm
Currently the following Farmer’s Markets are closed:
- Irvine – Great Park; Huntington Beach Tuesday night Street Fair, Fullerton on Wednesday morning and Ladera Ranch 2nd Friday of the month.
We will keep you posted on any changes on Facebook, Instagram and our website. We are also looking into internet purchasing through our website: www.beeladieshoney.com with items will be delivered on either Tuesday or Thursday depending on what city you live in. Thank you for your patience during these strange times.